I woke up. And saw it was snowing. Snow. My worst enemy (when it comes to photography :] ). So before I even quite knew what I was doing, I hopped out of my bed, threw on some slippers, and dashed outside.
I looked, as so.
Next I was snapping pictures of everything in view:
Including a pot :]
Then, exhausted, I came inside and took the most off-subject picture I could:
Me very green eye.
I conquered you snow, so take that, HA! So now we have a fresh inch of powder, perfect for packing into snowballs and forts! Sorry, I have to go, the snow is calling me! (^_^)

P.S. Thank you for all the spontaneous new followers! Almost at 20!!
P.P.S. I am already gathering up some sponsors for a 20 follower giveaway! If you know any nice sponsors, do tell!
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



Hey Kaden! You asked me if I would sponsor a giveaway for you. Email me at
ReplyDeleteEmmaMargaret1999(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LipLove?ref=ss_profile
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/SouthernTwistedSoaps?ref=ss_profile
-and, not sure if you have enough followers, but I'd love to win this-
http://www.etsy.com/shop/tookies?ref=ss_profile