From the first word to the last, A-MA-ZING!!!! I am currently starting the second book of the trilogy and am already hooked. I started it because all my friends were going berserk over it and recommending it to everyone they knew.......so I just had to try it!! I bet most of you out there have read it, but still, it's a fantastic read! Sorry about this short post....here's a fun pic to lighten it up!

p.s. thinking about a giveaway...
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



The Hunger Games is AWESOME!!!! :D:D
ReplyDelete~Lily
lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com
Love. That. Book. Waiting eagerly for the movie :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful photography!
ReplyDeleteMatt
I miss the snow. Thanks for the pics.
ReplyDelete