Hey guys!! Posting from europe, specifically 2 hrs away from Paris! (I am sooo excited because were going there tomorrow!!)And don't worry, there wil be MANY photos coming soon. But for now I am posting about a awesome new giveaway going on at my friend's blog here. Click the link to enter and view it. My friend really inspired me so I think I will try hosting a giveaway, once I get at LEAST 15 followers, hopefully twenty. There will be another upcoming post about sponsoring later on in the week (along with those photos :] ) so keep updated!!!! I hope all of you are having a great summer!
~ Kaden :]
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment on any post, I love to hear your thoughts! But please no mean or rude comments. Thanks for stopping by!