We finally got our travel blog up yesterday! I know, we didn't use blogger, but I wanted to! Well, anyways here is the link to our blog. If you want to stay updated you can sign up to the email thing where you will get an email every time we post something! I am sooooo excited for our trip!! We leave on Monday. Oh, and here are a few pictures that I am very proud of. Have a great summer!
~ Kaden :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment on any post, I love to hear your thoughts! But please no mean or rude comments. Thanks for stopping by!