Today's letter is "e" and I have to tell you all something. In 6 days my family and I are going on a trip around Europe!!! We start in Germany and go to France, Italy, Slovenia, The Czech Republic, Belgium, Croatia, and Austria. We will be making a blog of all our experiences and we will even put up some pictures! I will put the link up once we get it started. So if you don't here any posts from me for 5 weeks you'll know why. Oh, and before I end this post I will share a couple pictures with you! Have a great day!
~ Kaden :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment on any post, I love to hear your thoughts! But please no mean or rude comments. Thanks for stopping by!