-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Teddy Bear,
I find you quite annoying.
and amusing.
at the same time...
it's complicated.
Sincerely,
The quiet girl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear 10,
I'm still waiting.
Hope,
One of the many
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Fedora,
I. DO. NOT. UNDER. STAND.
AT ALL.
Seriously confused,
kbubbles
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Locker,
I'm sorry, but I hate you. I really do.
Hate,
Your current user
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Apple Tree,
I just discovered you today. You are quite entertaining.
Sincerely,
The climber
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Autumn,
Why can't you just be all year long?? I would like that.
Longing,
The fall girl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Creeping Charlies,
I miss you.
Sincerely,
That annoying chick
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell my your favorites!!!!
Have an amazing Sunday,
_ _ _ | | / ) | | | | / / ____ _ | | ____ ____ | |< < / _ |/ || |/ _ ) _ \ | | \ ( ( | ( (_| ( (/ /| | | | |_| \_)_||_|\____|\____)_| |_|
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



My fav is the Phadora hat one! I wonder why he is all of a sudden wearing one!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite's the locker one. I am having the same problems as you with lockers. I even named my locker Spontaneous. Yup.
ReplyDelete