You may have seen me post a couple of times about a show called Doctor Who. And then you may have encountered that feeling called confused. Yeah. You know who you are. So here I have posted a picture that may help you in the future when I further rant about the Doctor and so fourth. Though I usually just say it is a bunch of wibbly wobbly timey whimey stuff about a mad man with a blue box that's bigger on the inside and can travel anywhere in Time And Relative Dimensions In Space who is the lord of time, wears a bow tie and a fez because they are cool, and he's called the doctor, or the caretaker or get off this planet...who on occasion eats fish fingers and custard.
Happy Wednesday!
~Kaden :D
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



*Nods*...hmm, yes, I think I'm starting to get the concept of all this now. Thanks for helping. :)
ReplyDelete