More moi.
Just a bit more moi.
Oh, and we can't forget, moi's camera.
Moi had a photo shoot of...well...moi. It was fun playing with the light and such, and then downloading them on the computer and using a bunch of funky effects! Comment below on which one you like the best! I would love to hear your opinion! Thank you all and by the way, over where I am, we are transitioning. From wint- well I'm actually not even going to call it winter because quite frankly in my terms, it wasn't. Anywho, we are transitioning from something-that-you-might-say-resembled-winter into a most anticipated
spring.
*Sighs wistfully* I love spring. My favorite month (April, and don't ask why :) is actually in the season of spring so I can't wait for it's rich, sweet-smelling breezes, the morning sunlight glimmering through the window pain, and most of all, the mid-day showers dotting each leaf with a small raindrop.
Happy Spring Everyone!!
~Kaden :P
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



My vote is for the first photo. What effect did you use?
ReplyDeleteLet's hope you didn't jinx our winter and now we have 2 months of howling winter coming our way!
Wow I love your blog! That header is simply adorable and your pictures are great!
ReplyDelete-Carli
I loved all of them, but I think either the first or second one was my favorite. ~Jenny
ReplyDelete