Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Me

Some call me nerdy. Some call me nice. Some call me weird while others call me crazy. And some, call me a mixture of them all: neicrdzy. Okay. Fine. They do not call me neicrdzy. I just made that up about 10 seconds ago but they do call me the rest of those things. I decided that I would focus on my nerdy side for a bit. 
Yes. You will most likely always find me with my nose in a book or a camera in my hand. You will find me quickly scribbling down ideas that pop in my head or jotting down a brief poem. You might see my fingers flit across the keyboard as I write a cheesy post and finally publish it 5 days later. 
But I don't mind. Because, that's me. The nice one, the weird one, the crazy one, and, the nerdy one. 

Hello. I'm Kaden. The neicrdzy. 

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're comfortable in your own neicrdzy skin! It looks fabulous on you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any post, I love to hear your thoughts! But please no mean or rude comments. Thanks for stopping by!