Please do not worry for my health when you read this post. I was just...uhh...we'll say a bit hungry. I was surfing pinterest and I sorta fell into this food daze...umm...yeah. Here are some of the examples...

...I may be a little donut obsessed...
Chai spice cookies with pumpkin Hershey Kisses!!!!
Sno-cone cupcake!!
YUM.
Mini cannoli cream cups...
S'more bites!
THE END!!
Hungry? I thought so.
If you want to make any of these, go to my delicious board on pinterest and click on the picture to get to the recipe!
Have a nice Thursday!
-Kaden

Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



Ohmyfreakinggoodness you are coming over to my house this instant, and we're making those cookies. Period.
ReplyDeleteYESSSSSSS. TOTALLY. Don't they look just DELICIOUS?! yummmm...
DeleteI don't really care for donuts, but oh my gosh. Those spice cookies.
ReplyDelete