Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Today

Today was a rainy day. Everything had been coated in little silver teardrops. It made you smile. It made you think about the day, the rain, the sun. Today was a thinking day. So that was exactly what I did. But in the midst of the rainy, thoughtful morning, I stopped to capture a moment (or two). I wanted to get the rain drenched flowers, bowing in surrender to this wet day.




^ Bird's nest! ^
 ^ A puddle :) ^

I've always loved rainy days! Which one do you guys like the best? I took a lot more but I decided not to post them...Anywhoo, have a happy, rainy, and thoughtful day!


 _    _          _             
| |  / )        | |            
| | / / ____  _ | | ____ ____  
| |< < / _  |/ || |/ _  )  _ \ 
| | \ ( ( | ( (_| ( (/ /| | | |
|_|  \_)_||_|\____|\____)_| |_|




P.S. Like the signature?? hehehehe....


P.P.S. I have a tumblr that I made while back but didn't tell y'alls about! Tell me if you like it: http://kadensblogtasticblog.tumblr.com/

4 comments:

  1. My fav is the one where there is a vibrant blue backround and then there are those happy yellow-orange flowers!the pic is just so vibrant and happy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite one is the third one. Looks so cool!
    I LOVE rainy days sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first three are amazing. Good job, Kaden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadie likes the purole Coleus & the white Trumpet flower! This was briefly stated while watching a Smurf video

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any post, I love to hear your thoughts! But please no mean or rude comments. Thanks for stopping by!