Ya know, I was thinking today. Yes. I was thinking. Today. Amazing, right?? Anywho, so I was thinking, and I thought that you know how people are always collecting things? Erasers, bottle caps, candles, stamps, coins, random junk. You know the drift.
And so I thought, we shouldn't be collecting things, we should be collecting
moments.
Moments are what will matter in the end.
They'll be there, forever.
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



I love this. Sounds like something I would write.
ReplyDeleteHeh, it does sound like something you would write.
ReplyDeleteI must say… I collect moments… But I don’t think I would have put into words quite like you did. Very nice post. =) By the way, this is my first time at your blog. I like it when people tell me, so, I thought I’d tell you.
ReplyDelete~Aidyl