So I was babysitting a neighbor, a little girl of 4, and I asked her what her favorite color was. She responded as if it was obvious and said, and as you might guess, that it was pink. Now I asked her right then if she liked just pink or a different shade, and I gave the example of hot pink. And guess what she replied. Guess. Well it was the most adorable answer ever. She said that she liked cold pink. Yes. You read that right. Cold pink. These were her exact words: "It's blue, green, and pink mixed together and you put it in the microwave and you have cold pink!" Can you say adorable?!
So that was my awesome moment of the day. Cold pink. I'll have to keep a mental note about that one.
~Kaden Mae
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



Was that Maddie?! Thats so cute
ReplyDeleteMaddie. Oh my she is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI like your new design!!!
ReplyDelete