There is a gathering over at November Sunshine and all you have to do is a post about what you love about November!! Here goes!
What do I love about November? Gosh, that's easy.
What do I love about November? Gosh, that's easy.
I love when the brightly colored leaves press against dark bark

I love those cold mornings when I can sit by the fire and read my book.

And all of those rainy days.
Not to mention those beautiful clouds!
And sitting inside on cold days and finding the most random things ever, as below.
I like so many things about November. So many things.




Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment on any post, I love to hear your thoughts! But please no mean or rude comments. Thanks for stopping by!