
Yep, that's right, AUTUMN!! I just love the crisp air, colorful leaves, and the sense of winter, just around the corner. Oh, and I just found this AWESOME thing made of book pages in this one book that I got from the library, check it out!

Cool right? The beads are made all from book pages! That's all for my random post. And also, if you want to, or know anyone who would, make a new blog design, please let me know! I think I am in the need for one. Have a great almost-fall day!
~ Kaden :]
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



you should get your blog designed here: http://stellablogdesign.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteIts free, and the designs are really nice.
I thought that it was Spring that was coming up. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Kaden
ReplyDelete