Hey guys! I bet you know what's coming! I have decided to have a Earth Day photography contest, gallery, and challenge! You can find out more about the photo contest in the upcoming post, but for now I will talk about the gallery and challenge! For the gallery you may enter in poems, photos, videos, experiences, and ideas! Let me see your entries by commenting a link below! As for the challenge I will be asking you to do something to help our dear earth! You can plant a tree, pick up trash at a park, plant flowers, or just recycle a can or two! Please participate in both the gallery and the challenge. Have a great day!
~ Vanilla
P.S. Anne, you can do this too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment on any post, I love to hear your thoughts! But please no mean or rude comments. Thanks for stopping by!