Hey guys, guess what I have?!? MORE PHOTOS!!!!!! Wow. That was a REAL surprise. Anywho, hope you like my new ones!!! Once again, comment if you like 'em!
PEACE
A lamp
OK, yes. I took a picture of a banana.
A hanging lamp right above the doorway.
Some pretty orange flowers.
A wooden bird looking, at it from below.
An open book. (please ignore the chairs in the background =] )
Sideways curtains.
Some paint stripes.
FLOWAS!!!
A bench at an odd angle.
~ Vanilla =]
Hi! I'm Kaden, and average 12 year old Wisconsin girl. The nerdy, crazy, nice, green-eyed girl that you won't see with out a camera. Welcome to my little corner of the web where I post about the world and its musings. Hello, it's nice to meet you :) 








scr=



LOL "Please ignore the chairs in the background" Good Job. I like the hanging lamp and the bird.
ReplyDelete